Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Update

so, still not much in the way of news – but lots in the way of fun. Happy Friday everyone!

In downtown news:
Cool local places to do some shopping this year
Everyone loves the Shine Raleigh video… ha!
Ghosts at Christmas? I love that.

In Raleigh news:
A new place to get ticketmaster tickets
I think theyre serious about this drought thing… on the high side, the Angus barn recycles everything!
The Clintons will be here Monday instead…

In local-ish news:
Everyone knows I love condos…
They need a coach…. I don’t care who you are…this is kinda funny…. (thanks Tim)
Wake Forest is dangerous! (nah, I just like the word robbers)

In irrelevant news:
“It just headed down towards the water and in it went," he told Australia's ABC News. (thanks Katie)
Over jeans??


Events:
Old Habits is at the Pour House tonight
Sam Fisher is at Amras on Sunday


Fun Stuff:
Ha! I love the haircut videos (Thanks Lisa)
And another…I recommend check out them all!
This may be crossing a line… (thanks Austin)
This is a little bit funnier if you’ve ever gotten your nails done… (thanks Rachel)
A fun little quiz game thing (thanks Brooke)



Hope everyone has a great weekend!