Wednesday, March 18, 2009

so i just sit right here

and have another beer in Mexico – and do my best to waste another day…

Big Ideas is tonight!!

In Downtown News:
Progress on Busy Bee
The Bain plaque was returned
Cameron Village Underground photos
Man v. Food – Raleigh is on Travel Channel tonight!

In Raleigh News:
A great article on Russell Wilson
Design kids are teaming up with Habitat
Whole Foods for North-er Raleigh (lets be honest, its not North Raleigh)

In Basketball News: (since, for many of us, March is the most wonderful time of the year)
Win tickets to the Final Four
How smart is your top seed?
6 iPhone apps you’re going to want…


In Local-ish News:
Check out a movie about Beer
Ghost Busters car in Durham
Still have questions about the Housing Credit?

In Irrelevant News:
I know you were wondering why they call it a Ponzi scheme…
Secrets of the Wizard of Oz
Saving Hemingway’s work

Events:
BASSSKETTTBALLLLL!
Pat McGee is at Pour House on Thursday
Miss Saigon opens Friday
Chairmen of the Board at Lincoln on Friday
Designers Market this weekend


What the Weather Holds:
Wed: Sunny 67° 38°
Thurs: Mostly Sunny 70° 46°
Fri: Mostly Sunny 55° 40°

Fun Stuff:
5 stages of Twitter acceptance
It’s a Pac-Man wedding cake
Foodstalkers update! (thanks Emily)

One of my favorite Tumblr accounts
PassiveAgressiveNotes.com

Today’s Sign of the Impending Apocalypse:
Ohhh Louisiana….

Today’s Sign that We Just Might Make it After All:
” hich I think is hilarious because I don’t think I ever said ‘station agent’ before in my life. What am I, on ‘24’?” – I think I’d like to be friends with this guy….


Happy hump day!!


Ashton Mae Smith

Buyer's Agent
Glenwood Agency, LLC
700 W. Jones Street
Raleigh, NC 27603

www.beraleighblog.com

P: 919.828.0077
F: 919.828.0099

www.glenwoodagency.com


Curious about agency? See what the NCREC says!