Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday's Update

Some exciting stuff today!

In downtown news:
I love new developments in downtown
The Pit is open for lunch
Metro Café is now open in city market

In Raleigh news:
Terminal A may see some love too
I don’t know that I will ever understand this…

In irrelevant news:
I can’t even imagine how I would react to this…
And then there are Australians

Events:
Raleigh’s first Beer Caucus is Wednesday (thanks Antoine)
Friday is First Friday!
Old Habits and Blue Dog are playing Friday
Free Yoga this weekend at Blue Lotus

Fun Stuff:
Tickle me Emo (video)
Book your trip to space now…
Krispy Kreme Challenge pictures

Today’s Sign of the Impending Apocalypse:
Crazy Japanese… (thanks Brooke)


Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday!




Ashton Mae Smith

Buyers Agent
Glenwood Agency, LLC
700 W. Jones Street
Raleigh, NC 27603

P: 919.828.0077
F: 919.828.0099

www.glenwoodagency.com

Looking for what's happening downtown? Check out
www.downtownraleigh.com!

Curious about agency?
See what the NCREC says!