Wednesday, December 24, 2008

i'll have a blue christmas without you

i'll be so blue just thinking about you…

a few things on this Christmas Eve! Miss me while I’m gone!

In Downtown News:
Rickshaw Confessions: Episode 1
Some more Christmas history and fun lights
Tobacco Road thoughts
Hatem’s bat light is now the duck and dumpling duck with a santa hat – check it out.

In Raleigh News:
Do something good for the holidays.
Hold off on that Paris flight
I hate you Time Warner.

In Local-ish News:
I like China – why can’t I have a panda??
A not ugly hybrid?
I’ve probably got PVC for arteries…


In Irrelevant News:
Track Santa on Twitter!
Isn’t that something!
You knew it was the swans…
Exploding snowglobes?

Events:
Holiday trivia at Tir Na Nog on Wednesday
There’s that Christmas thing in there on Thursday
Kwanza and Boxing Day on Friday
Cravin Melon is at Lincoln on Saturday

What the Weather Holds:
Wed: Partly Sunny 63° 52°
Thu: Chance of Showers 57° 51°
Fri: Chance of Showers 48° 39°


Fun Stuff:
I’m NOT the only lazy one :)
A new Polariod?
I don’t know if it’s real – but it’s really cool… [youtube] (thanks Dan)
“I had pants on when I came in, right?”

Flashback:
Entourage – hug it out. [youtube] profanity.
10 dumbest moments in business

Today’s Sign of the Impending Apocalypse:
Don’t forget ‘Baby’ on your holiday shopping list…


Merry Christmas!!! See you Monday!



Ashton Mae Smith

Buyer's Agent
Glenwood Agency, LLC
700 W. Jones Street
Raleigh, NC 27603

www.beraleighblog.com
www.glenwoodagency.com