Friday, August 29, 2008

computer recommends, hard-drinking calypso poet…

In Downtown news:
I love Friday History
McDonald’s on Peace closed last night at midnight [the sign on the door said until December] (thanks Lisa)
Boring 222 news

In Raleigh news:
What do you miss/remember about Raleigh
Billy Ray Cyrus is coming to Cary
RDU updates

In local-ish news:
UNC North updates
French kids have discovered ‘instant notification’ (thanks Charlie)
It IS a curiously frustrating sensation…


In irrelevant news:
Free chick-fil-a on Labor Day!
“They scream, they sing, they fall down, they take their clothes off, they cross-dress, they vomit,” (thanks Charlie)
Ha. David Duchovny…

Events:
Bluegrass at Capital City tonight
Movies in Moore Square on Saturday
American Aquarium is at Lincoln on Saturday
Oh, and Football all day Saturday….
“You’re a cool cat Donny.” – There is a Mad Men marathon on Sunday

I’m going to see Buffett on Monday!!!!! :D

Fun Stuff:
What do you want to do?
What makes you squirm? – and other BBC brain tests
Fun with color!

Today’s Sign of the Impending Apocalypse:
Oh – that makes sense? (thanks Dan)


I will try to get an email out on Tuesday, but forgive me if I can’t make it happen, as I will not be in town… I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend!

computer recommends, hard-drinking calypso poet…