Thursday, March 20, 2008

The REAL Thursday Update

Happy first round day!!

In downtown news:
Everyone I know was wondering what this box was... and Bloomsbury has a sales center now
New information on the Hinsdale Project
New Skyline shots

In Raleigh news:
Raleigh wins more awards from Forbes
Bill Clinton is coming to Cary on Friday
It’s okay to use gray water now

In local-ish news:
Which Games to watch and when
Rex is named one of top 100 hospitals
Almost 40,000 people moved into Wake County last year


In irrelevant news:
Obama picks UNC
One should never usurp the identity of a prince…
The next Bond movie will be released early

Events:
The Mint opens their patio tonight
Beer Fest tickets go on sale the 26th
Raleigh 2030 works shops are coming up soon

Fun Stuff:
Where to find the games in HD (thanks Austin)
So, I got home to find 8, yes, 8 phone books on my front porch. (thanks Lisa for doing the work) I think Jaycee Park is closest for most of us...
Raleigh Times has started a beer blog

Today’s Sign of the Impending Apocalypse:
He refused to come back and get his son…


Oh yeah, I guess it’s the first day of spring too…

Happy REAL Thursday! (In my defense, I had 2 Wednesdays…) Also, I’d like to go ahead and apologize to any of you whose lives don’t center around college basketball – you will find this boring the next few weeks. My advice, center your life around college basketball.